Have you been confused about the Business You Can Start With 1Million in Nigeria? Can you start with 1 million nairas in Nigeria? There are several businesses you can start with 1 million in Nigeria. Here is a list of companies you can begin with 1Million Naira in Nigeria.
10 Business You Can Start With 1Million in Nigeria
Here is a list of businesses you can start with 1 million in Nigeria.
- Supermarket/Mini mart/Superstore:With just 1 million Naira, you can set up a mini supermarket in a good location. There are certain advantages that a supermarket has over other stores, is the fixed price and the fact the no credit option. You have to get a good location and a good vendor to supply you goods at a cheaper rate than others.
- Car wash business:car wash industry with less than 1 million nairas, but if you want to start a large scale, you will need more than a million naira for a startup. Get registered with the necessary authorities and find a suitable location beside a busy road where you receive patronage from different cars parading the street.
The Car Wash Business is very favorable for Nigerians because of the weather; both rainy and dry seasons favor car business owners. It’s a very lucrative business you can start in Nigeria with less/more than 1 million nairas in Nigeria.
Learn more about this by clicking on this link
- Barbing salon:Barbing salon is a very profitable business in Nigeria. Get trained and start your own business, or you can employ trained Barbers to help attend to your customers. You can learn more about this by clicking on this link
- Boutique business: Boutique business is a very lucrative business. You can start with 2 million nairas in Nigeria. The gross profit has increased from 30% to 81% in 2016. Learn more by clicking on this link
- Dropshipping/China importation: Dropshipping is a business you can start with no capital. Dropshipping works by being a middle man between the store and the buyer. While China importation is importing your goods directly from China using suitable agents.Learn more
- Hairdressing salon: To start a hairdressing salon after learning from a professional, these are some basic things you need to have a salon of your own. Tools like combs, mirror, blow dryer straightener and so on
To know more about starting a hairdressing salon in Nigeria, click here.
- Large scale phone & Computer accessories: Phone and computer accessories will require as little as 1 million to start a business. Startup depends on how big you want to start the company, but it is best to start from a small scale to a medium scale and watch the company grow to a large scale. Also, look for an excellent supplier to help make your brand dependable. Facebook ads are also advisable if you want to make huge sales.
- Bakery Business: Bakery business comprises bread production and confectionery in Nigeria. Depending on the company’s size, you will need about 700 000 to 5 000 000 to start the business. Get the necessary equipment and location for operating a bakery and market your product to potential customers.
- Fish farming: Fish farming is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. Fish can be reared in ponds/closed tanks for business purposes. Catfish is one of the most demanded fish in Nigeria. Catfish is the most advisable as a newbie in the business. If you are interested in the industry, then go for it.
- POS business: POS business is a very lucrative business. Just get a substantial amount of money and find a suitable location, i.e., a busy restores, anatta bustling junction, etc. Get the necessary equipment like a pos machine and paper and start the business
These are some of the businesses you can start with 1 million in Nigeria. I hope this is answers your questions and helpful.